NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
This role is a great place to start in our company with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization and is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Clean and maintain all common areas including rooms, hallways, restrooms, windows, woodwork, light fixtures, and other work areas so that health standards are met and the home is neat and debris-free.
- Maintain and clean floor surfaces, furniture, draperies, use shampooers, and empty trash receptacles.
- Follow universal precautions and procedures regarding cleaners, hazardous materials, and infection control.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies.
- Launder, sort clothing, iron, and fold items.
- Purchase groceries, household supplies, and take laundry to the cleaners.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- An acute attention to detail
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers - come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website