NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Housekeeper- Per Diem Saturday and Sunday
This role is a great place to start in our company with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization and is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Clean and maintain all common areas including rooms, hallways, restrooms, windows, woodwork, light fixtures, and other work areas so that health standards are met and the home is neat and debris-free.
- Maintain and clean floor surfaces, furniture, draperies, use shampooers, and empty trash receptacles.
- Follow universal precautions and procedures regarding cleaners, hazardous materials, and infection control.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies.
- Launder, sort clothing, iron, and fold items.
- Purchase groceries, household supplies, and take laundry to the cleaners.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- An acute attention to detail
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers - come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website