Massachusetts MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides quality, community-based services to youth and adults. Through our programs we offer a wide range of individualized therapeutic programs; Therapeutic Foster Care and Behavioral Health Services, to serve youth with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges as well as their families.
Licensed Child and Family Therapist:
Provide In-Home Therapy to consumers within their given catchment area, ensuring compliance with
the In-Home TherapyPerformance Specifications. Ensure proper Hub responsibilities when warranted, overseeing the
Therapeutic Training and Support staff and Therapeutic Mentors linked with his/her caseload. Contribute to the on-going training and oversight
of Family Service Providers within his/her site and the agency at large.
- Provide In-Home Therapy to identified youth and families within given catchment area
- Participate in Care Planning Teams for identified youth and families
- May provide outreach counseling to individuals, groups, families, and couples
- Consult with outside agencies, referral sources, and other professionals as necessary
- Attend weekly supervision, and staff meetings and consultations as required
- Follow the Medical Necessity Criteria, Performance,Specifications, and Service Definitions for In-Home Therapy
- Meet direct service requirements based on part time or full time status
- Assist with developing and providing clinical supervision training programs for Family Service Providers
- Submit documentation and ensure meets the Performance Specfications set forth by the state and is submitted timely
- Outreach to community providers to develop and foster solid working relationships and awareness of CBHI services
- Participate in Systems of Care meetings and other CHI-related meetings (as assigned)
- Adhere to company policies, administrative directives, therapy guidelines, codes of conduct and all office
and administrative procedures
- Respond to client emergencies as needed
- Maintain contact with site by checking voicemail and mails daily
- Keep supervisor informed of progress on all cases
- Adhere to provisions of M.G.L Chapter 119, Section 51A
- (Mandated Reporter); report all occurrences immediately
- Adhere to clinical recommendations from clinical administration
- Maintain confidentiality in all clinical matters. Adhere to HIPAA standards and regulations.
- Remain compliant with billing, documentation, and minimum service delivery to substantiate each billable unit
- Other duties as required
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology or some other related degree.
- Must have completed a full-time clinical internship in a mental health setting.
- L Must have a license (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Experience working within Family Systems
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees
working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing
team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website