IT Project Coordinator
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
Function: Information Technology
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.Description The MENTOR Network is seeking an IT Project Coordinator to join our team in our Boston office (Fort Point / Seaport / South Boston). The IT Project Coordinator reports to the Vice President of IT Business Systems and is critical to supporting strategic and operational activities for and with IT executive leadership. The IT Project Coordinator manages the administrative project and vendor related tasks, such as scheduling, meeting management, communication support, IT program organization, vendor-related support activities, and documentation throughout various phases of organizational activities. The IT Project Coordinator should have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, and the ability to proactively address tasks under hard deadlines.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform project coordination activities such as status updates, project notes and documentation, project summary reports, presentations, and closing documentation.
- Manages and organizes operational initiative documentation.
- Assists in development and maintenance of technology related artifacts.
- Perform project activities, such as closing project documentation and archiving appropriate records.
- Actively stays involved and provides accurate updates of customers and projects.
- Monitors the requirements, framework conditions and progress of IT enhancement activities.
- Ensures compliance across IT team for relevant supporting documentation and activities related to key projects
- Organizes materials for Digital Steering Committee activities
- Coordinates workshops, large conference calls, and meetings ensuring resources, equipment and participants are prepared for the event. Supports event activities as needed including task management and follow up activities.
- Supports and organizes vendor related activities related to relationship building, demo coordination, contract documentation, payment management and follow up for and with IT Executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Apply on company website