MENTOR Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve.
Licensed Nurse RN or LPN
We are offering a $2500 sign on bonus for full time LPN hires and $5000 for full time RN hires!
Adult Day Health is seeking a Licensed Nurse to provide services, training, and support to address the medical, behavioral, and psychiatric needs of our participants. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Conduct a complete assessment of each of our participants.
- Participate in the development and implementation of care plans and supervise the medical components of the plan.
- Ensure medical records and reports are current and complete in accordance with regulatory and corporate standards.
- Administer medications according to established guidelines.
- Assist in training support staff in daily functions within their roles.
- Current state LPN or RN License
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Two years of experience working with similar clientele preferred
Why join us?
- A chance to make a difference in peoples' lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- Paid time off, Holiday pay
- Paid training
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We have a rewarding work environment for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website