NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Do you have experience in Marketing and want to work for a company that positively impacts the lives of the many individuals it serves? In the Marketing Representative role, you will help this company in its commitment to serve others by serving as a sales representative for designated locations, in support of expansion and growth of clinical programs.
- Serve as a consultant to facility and operations regarding business development
- Visit local hospitals/facilities to utilize marketing material
- Perform evaluations of the people we serve
- Work with facility operations to determine whether people we serve meet clinical and financial admission criteria
- Manage family relationships as part of the pre-admission process
- Develop business development strategies for individual facility markets
- Work with facility operations to create and implement specialized marketing plans to support core growth opportunities
- Assist in maintaining company branding/image standards
- Facilitate re-branding activities for acquisitions
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or clinical field required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in the healthcare industry
- Clinical knowledge and hands-on experiences as a state-licensed health professional
- Applicable licensing as required by the state
- Excellent sales/advertising skills
- Strong presentation skills, excellent communication skills, and well-developed problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills; must have ability to build relationships and achieve results
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- High impact work with meaningful outcomes
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website