Massachusetts MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides quality, community-based services to youth and adults. Through our programs we offer a wide range of individualized therapeutic programs; Therapeutic Foster Care and Behavioral Health Services, to serve youth with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges as well as their families.
Job Summary: The licensed Mental Health Clinician is responsible for providing outpatient mental health and/or substance abuse services to individuals, groups, families and couples.
∙ Provide outreach counseling to individual, group, family, and couples
∙ Consult with outside agencies, referral sources, and other professionals as necessary
∙ Attend supervision, staff meetings, and consultations as required
∙ Complete surveys and questionnaires as required
∙ Initiate, maintain, and complete clinical files and records for each client, including initial evaluations, assessments, treatment plans, session notes, transfer and termination summaries and
other required documentation
∙ Adhere to company policies, administrative directives, therapy guidelines, codes of conduct and all office and administrative procedures
∙ Adhere to all therapy guidelines and codes of conduct
∙ Adhere to professional standards and guidelines according to their respective disciplines
∙ Respond to client emergencies as needed
∙ Attend court hearings, CORE evaluations, and other meetings as required
∙ Maintain contact with site and consumers by checking voicemail and emails daily.
∙ Keep supervisor informed of progress of all cases
∙ Meet direct service requirements based on part time or full time status, as designated
∙ Adhere to provisions of M.G.L. Chapter 119, Section 51A (Mandated Reporter); report all occurrences immediately
∙ Adhere to clinical recommendations from clinical administration
∙ Maintain confidentiality in all clinical matters
∙ Remain compliant with billing and documentation in accordance with direct service requirement
∙ Other duties as required
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology or some other related degree
- Two years of experience
- Massachusetts Licensure, LMHC, LICSW, LADC-1
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for full time employees
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website