NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Director of Nursing
Bring your passion and Nursing leadership to our growing, mission-driven organization. Come join our amazing team, working within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges!
- Lead the nursing team to improve and sustain the superior performance of the facility
- Plan and organize the daily functions of the Nursing department
- Participate in the development and updating of the interdisciplinary plan of care
- Available 24/7 by phone, unless another qualified Registered Nurse (RN) has been scheduled to be available
- Complete pre-admission resident evaluations at their current place of care
- Travel throughout the area required
- Ensure that all Safety Policies and Procedures are followed at all times, including timely completion and submission of all incident and accident reports
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines, licensing requirements and all company policies and procedures
- Supervise the Case Management department to include:
- Hire, train, evaluate nursing staff; provide corrective action and terminate staff as necessary
- Initiate and manage emergency procedures
- Current and active Registered Nursing (RN) license issued by this state
- Preferably three (3) years experience working with medically complex individuals
- Preferably one (1) year experience in a leadership/management role
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Health Care Providers
- Valid driver's license
- Able to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) with physicians, staff, residents, and their families and/or authorized representative, and other members of the community
- Able to work with and relate to behaviorally challenged residents
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website