NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Join us in our mission to make a positive difference in the lives of others. You have the opportunity to use your passion, skills, and experience as this role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Evaluate and test individuals served and develop effective treatment plans while providing quality service.
- Administer treatment programs for individuals served and communicate treatment needs to staff.
- Provide re-evaluation, programmatic changes, and effectively manage a caseload.
- Set up appropriate home exercise programs for individuals served and perform home evaluations.
- Maintain documentation including report of services, weekly schedule to meet therapy goals of staff and individuals served.
- Serve on rehabilitation treatment team, including meetings, attending conferences, departmental meetings for program development, and establishing a system of operations for team enhancement.
- Collaborate with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources to ensure effectiveness of occupational therapy program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy and one-year human services experience
- One year experience in Neuro-rehabilitation preferred
- Must be licensed OT/L in state and a member in good standing with American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Effective communication skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
- You will make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life-enhancing services to the individuals we serve
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our amazing team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website