NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Physical Therapist - Part Time
Are you a physical therapist looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Provide medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, deconditioning, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Evaluate program participants through appropriate evaluation procedures and develop written treatment programs for each participant.
- Administer appropriate treatment programs and communicate program participant needs to appropriate staff.
- Provide needed re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary.
- Maintain timely and appropriate administrative and department documentation.
- Ensure adherence to accreditation standards, licensure standards, professional code of ethics, and confidentiality.
- Attend programmatic meetings as requested for team reports, policy setting, and exchange of information; attend other appropriate meetings/conferences as needed.
- Attend clinical meetings to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant treatment programs.
- Serve on rehabilitation treatment team(s), communicating with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure effectiveness of physical therapy program.
- Plan and implement in-service programs for staff and other groups as requested/assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in orientation programs for new staff, program participants, and PT/PTA students.
- Write service summaries as requested by Case Manager/Program Director and maintain daily billing summaries.
- Supervise PTAs and interns as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy.
- One year of experience preferred.
- State licensure in physical therapy.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly.
- Commitment to a multidisciplinary team approach.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website