REM Minnesota Community Services, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs in Anoka County.
Hiring Immediately! With us, the Program Supervisor oversees a group home ensuring adequate staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and staff satisfaction/retention. The Program Supervisor serves as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying training needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise a team of staff to include assisting with hiring, training, scheduling, employee evaluations, disciplinary actions and monitoring overtime usage
- Purchase and maintain medical supplies and equipment in consultation with Program Director, purchase food items and oversee dietary planning
- Assist in scheduling and accompanying Individuals to medical appointments; document and follow up as required
- Provide Direct Support which includes documentation, medication administration and community involvement
- Act as an advocate for those we serve and promote independence, health and safety
- Communicate and correspond with the individuals families and implement Individual Service Plans
- Report any and all incidents through our incident reporting systems
- Review census, attendance information or other required documentation to ensure accurate billing
- Ensure the home is kept clean, neat and safe, vehicles are maintained and in working order, maintenance team is contacted when needed
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory authority.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
Why Join Us?
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website