California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including autism spectrum disorders.
Program Director IDD Services Host Home
Are you an experienced QIDP professional with management ability and the energy and focus to run a thriving Host Home program? As Program Director, you will be responsible for overseeing all services delivered within the Host Home program as well as supervising the providers and individuals served.
- Services and Supports
- Stakeholder Relations
- Growth and Development
- Financial Management
- Host Homes
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services; Master's degree preferred
- Five years of related experience with the following exceptions:
- Additional education, licensure, or experience where required by state regulatory authorities
- QMRP, QIDP, or QDDP certification preferred
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance if driving on behalf of the company or providing transportation to individuals receiving services
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect information from different sources
- Demonstrated ability to motivate team and drive results to meet goals
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website