The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
Are you an experienced human services professional with supervisory experience and a talent for program management? As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operation of the program, ensuring that performance targets are met and that clinical staff is provided with operational training.
- Manage program staff by providing continuous coaching, feedback, and progressive discipline when necessary
- Assign caseloads, evaluate performance for quality assurance, conduct new employee orientation, and manage staff development and training
- Supervise and manage assigned staff, including performance evaluations and scheduling; resolve employee relations issues as needed; make decisions related to employment Supervise clinical and crisis management and establish on-call duties
- Develop and maintain working relationships with all individuals served, families, funding sources, and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitor their satisfaction with services
- Project revenue and monitor monthly expenses in conjunction with program goals
- Promote and market programs to funding sources, community agencies, families, and related groups; ensure a timely response to all requests for information, services, and documentation
- Monitor compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements; ensure that all records are accurate and up-to-date Maintain knowledge of clinical standards and ensure compliance in terms of treatment interventions
- Serve as liaison with consulting staff (psychiatrist, psychologists, physicians, etc.)
- Monitor the availability and efficacy of community-based support and other supports required by the program
- Oversee appropriate interface with billing system and other operating units as necessary to meet company requirements
- Recommend policies and procedure to enhance program efficiency, using technical and analytical tools to measure performance and productivity
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field required
- Five or more years of relevant experience and at least one year of supervisory experience
- Licensure as required by state
- CPR and First Aid certifications
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance if providing transportation to individuals receiving services
- Strong communication skills with ability to build rapport with others
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website