California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including autism spectrum disorders.
As a mission-driven organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering supports and services to individuals we serve.
- Manage services within a designated program, including site operations, case management, and implementation of individual service plans
- Supervise/coordinate the daily activities of Direct Care Staff, maintain schedules of Direct Care Staff, and oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Deliver direct care services and support to assigned individuals we serve on an ongoing basis
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, corrective action, performance evaluations, and termination decisions
- Ensure onboarding, orientation, and ongoing training is delivered
- Bachelor's degree in human services with one to two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Other education, experience, and licensure as required by applicable regulations and state
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website