MENTOR Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve.
Quality Improvement Manager/QI Field Services Manager LPN RN
Are you looking for meaningful work that uses your background in social services to impact a larger population? As the Manager of QI Field Services, you will provide leadership and support Quality services state-wide, helping to implement Quality Improvement plans to meet and exceed service excellence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide quality assurance/improvement focused technical assistance and subject matter expertise with regard to process improvement initiatives.
- Implement and maintain systems and processes for effective communication with state leadership team and QI staff to elicit feedback and disseminate information.
- Partner with Operations to identify training needs and to develop resources to meet those needs.
- Verify current and accurate information in Network databases for the state.
- Analyze data and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Oversee the implementation of the incident reporting system.
- Conduct complex and higher-level internal investigations.
- Conduct and/or review internal investigations for incidents involving alleged abuse and/or neglect.
- Develop and oversee quality and compliance monitoring systems to measure state's compliance with Network standards, contractual obligations, state and federal regulations and accreditation standards.
- Direct and manage performance of QI Specialist in tandem with Operations supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree; RN degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a social services field such as geriatrics/elder care, mental health, brain injury, intellectual/developmental disabilities
- 3-5 years of experience in support of DPH regulations
- RN or LPN License required
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to influence others and drive change; “hands-on” leader who promotes collaboration through example
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- Self-motivated and collaborative; a team player
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
- Paid time off, Holiday pay
- Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
Come join our amazing team of committed, caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website