Ohio MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Therapeutic Foster Care and Family Support Services.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
MENTOR Maryland's Medically Fragile Treatment Foster Care Program, is seeking to fill a Clinical Coordinator/ Medical Social Worker opening.
The Medically Fragile Treatment Foster Care program provides foster homes for children and teens with chronic health conditions, intellectual disabilities, and physical disabilities. Each foster home has parents who provide 24/7 care and supervision. The program has already served over 600 medically fragile children with a high success rate in facilitating reunification with birth family or adoption so children do not linger in the foster care system. You can be an integral part of our team who works to ensure the success of each child we serve!
Founded in 1990, MENTOR Maryland began as a single service provider, serving youth in our therapeutic foster care program. With the help of our dedicated employees, growing relationships with other local providers, and the support of The MENTOR Network, we have grown to a diversified agency serving hundreds of children and adolescents with varying needs throughout the state.
Due to state regulations, only candidates who are currently licensed at the LBSW, LMSW or LCSW-C level can be considered.
· Provides case management to a caseload of 8-10 children placed throughout central Maryland (up to 1.5 hour travel time from our Windsor Mill office). This is a road warrior position!
· Conducts home visits, health and safety assessments and annual home recertification for foster homes. Monitors quality of care to child, provides support to foster parent
· Develops and implements treatment plans
· Collaborates with health care providers, courts, and school systems
· Maintains child and foster parent records and ensures compliance with MENTOR and state regulations pertaining to treatment foster care
· Attends weekly Treatment Team Meetings and Clinical Group meetings
· Forges professional relationship with Custodial Agency worker (DSS) and child's attorney
· Collaborates with other program staff: Intake Specialist, Foster Parent Recruiter, Nurse Specialists and Family Support Worker
· Receives weekly on-site supervision by LCSW-C approved supervisor
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Social Work (Master's preferred)
· Licensed Maryland Social Worker (LBSW, LMSW, LCSW-C)
· Valid driver's license and reliable & insured transportation
Benefits of working with MENTOR Maryland as a Clinical Coordinator include:
Healthcare Benefit Package
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website