Georgia MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
Talent Acquisition Associate
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Lead all recruiting efforts in the region, and assist with recruiting across the state.
- Travel around the region to assist with hiring events and recruiting efforts.
- Communicate with new applicants promptly.
- Ensure that new hire paperwork has been completed accurately, including I-9 documentation.
- Audit employee personnel files to assure that required documentation is received and compliant with agency standards.
- Assist in coordinating new hire orientation and scheduling.
- Monitor and report on key recruitment and retention metrics.
- Participate in regional meetings reporting on vacant positions, retention, overtime, and discuss action plans and recruitment strategies.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of related recruitment experience preferred, college degree preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking software and online recruitment strategies preferred.
- Ceridian Dayforce (ATS) experience is a plus
- PHENOM (CRM) experience is a plus
- Current driver's license.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and excellent communication skills to manage relationships.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
This position is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website