Vice President, Strategic Development
Primary Location: United States-FL-FLTampa
Function: Business Development
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.Description
As the Vice President, Strategic Development you will tactically analyze growth opportunities within our Community Support Services Operating Group. Responsibilities include developing processes and marketing strategies to assist state leadership in maximizing census and occupancy levels across 21 states; generate and participate in new program opportunities through the identification and development of new starts, programming diversifications and service line expansion.
*This is a remote leadership position and location can be anywhere in the US.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Drive measurable growth of occupancy levels in residential programs through systematic process of reporting, accountability and strategic actions
- Analyze census data and occupancy levels
- Create innovative processes and marketing strategies for continued census and occupancy growth
- Identify and evaluate business and referral opportunities, conduct market and competitor research, and monitor industry trends to share with operations leaders
- Lead appropriate locations/markets for occupancy expansion opportunities in conjunction with local/state/regional operations teams
- In partnership with operations, assist with gathering respective licensure and personnel requirements for emerging market opportunities
- Work closely with operations, finance and marketing to ensure all required steps for approval of new initiatives undergo necessary due diligence and reporting requirements
- Assist with completion of licensing packets and confirm new start developments receive licensure approval
- Represent the Company in emerging and established markets by networking with potential external stakeholders
- Influence regional and operating group’s strategies and interact with senior management
Apply on company website