Miner, Ltd. is an industry leading service and equipment solutions provider with branch-based operations across the country. Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and materials management operations saving our customers revenue and time by understanding their business, finding efficiencies in their operation, providing faster systems repairs and delivering expertly executed scheduled maintenance. For more than 20 years, Miner has consistently delivered professional emergency maintenance service, equipment analysis and proactive preventative maintenance solutions to companies throughout North America. Miner solutions leave their customers more time to focus on their core business – not on the business of maintenance and materials management.
The Service Coordinator will be responsible for dispatching Service Professionals and providing excellent customer service.
At Miner Ltd. we believe that our people are what makes us great and helps us deliver exceptional customer service. We offer industry leading benefits to include:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package that starts day one! This includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
- Training and mentoring – Learn from our experts in the industry
*The benefits listed are subject to change at any time. Please speak with an HR Representative for details. In the case of conflict between the information listed and the official plan documents, the plan documents will always govern.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Dispatching Service Professionals to job-sites.
- Answering phones.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Invoicing and billing.
- Completing customer and warranty Information.
- Preparing month-end reports.
- Mail Distribution.
- Process Service Professional timecards and bonuses.
- Track Pay-on-Performance updates & monthly bonus sheets.
- Order parts, materials and rental equipment for service jobs.
- Enter incoming work and service orders, request for quotes, etc.
- Manage purchase order management and processing.
- Enter new vendors.
- Communicate to field personnel with material pricing and delivery ETA's.
- Request I-9, tax and insurance information.
- General filing duties.
- Ordering office supplies and marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Performance Measurements
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness & ability to learn new skills and information.
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership, resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Experience in a customer service environment. At least 2 years preferred.
- Experience working in CRM's, such as Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Proven organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Basic knowledge of accounting processes.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products: Outlook; Excel; and Word.
- Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Ability to work overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
*This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hand and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift or move office equipment or files up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus. Occasionally, the employee is required to wear approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when on certain parts of the property.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work may be performed in various locations, including an office environment near a warehouse, as well as a remote home setting. When in the office, employees may work with co-workers' side-by-side with a moderate level of activity being performed. The noise level in the work environment is light to moderate.
The Miner Corporation considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website