Miner, Ltd. is an industry leading service and equipment solutions provider with branch-based operations across the country. Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and materials management operations saving our customers revenue and time by understanding their business, finding efficiencies in their operation, providing faster systems repairs and delivering expertly executed scheduled maintenance. For more than 20 years, Miner has consistently delivered professional emergency maintenance service, equipment analysis and proactive preventative maintenance solutions to companies throughout North America. Miner solutions leave their customers more time to focus on their core business – not on the business of maintenance and materials management.
The Service Manager will be responsible for providing leadership to the support staff.
At Miner Ltd. we believe that our people are what makes us great and helps us deliver exceptional customer service. We offer industry leading benefits to include:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package that starts day one! This includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
- Training and mentoring – Learn from our experts in the industry
*The benefits listed are subject to change at any time. Please speak with an HR Representative for details. In the case of conflict between the information listed and the official plan documents, the plan documents will always govern.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Communicate job expectations, plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Monitor personnel requirements and maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Initiate, coordinate, monitor and enforce systems, policies and procedures.
- Facilitate corrections to employees within processes, when necessary.
- Resolve personnel and service problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action.
- Initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation and teamwork within and between departments.
- Complete production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel.
- Achieve positive work results by establishing priorities, monitor work progress, revise schedules, resolve problems, and report results through daily/weekly meetings and reports.
- Maintain safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Educate and direct personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Facilitate mentor training for technicians as they train apprentices.
- Facilitate the training of new employees.
- Manage multiple forms of communication (phone calls, text, email, etc.) simultaneously.
- Develop thorough knowledge of the Company's operating standards, policies, directives, and safety instructions pertaining to the assignment.
- Monitor technician reports.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Performance Measurements
- A score card that reflects performance in areas such as safety, completion time for projects, customer satisfaction, and issue resolution.
- Management of team goals including attitude; diligence; contributions; and willingness & ability to learn new skills and information.
- Growth of existing customer services utilized.
- Driving key business initiatives as the customer needs change.
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership, resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Experience managing service personnel.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, writing and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven service environment.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Extensive skills in Microsoft Office Products.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team environment as well as to lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams.
- Possess innovative leadership, communication, delivery, consultative, partnership, and team building skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree or higher, preferred.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
*This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to wear approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), carry tools, use hands to maneuver, handle or feel, and hear and talk. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Employees must maintain a high level of self-awareness about their surroundings due to the high level of high voltage AC/DC power in the work environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work is performed in various locations, including warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, refineries and hospital settings. Employees may work with co-workers' side-by-side with a moderate level of activity being performed. Exposure to high voltage AC/DC power is very common in many work environments. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
The Miner Corporation considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website