Miner, Ltd. is an industry leading service and equipment solutions provider with branch-based operations across the country. Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and materials management operations saving our customers revenue and time by understanding their business, finding efficiencies in their operation, providing faster systems repairs and delivering expertly executed scheduled maintenance. For more than 20 years, Miner has consistently delivered professional emergency maintenance service, equipment analysis and proactive preventative maintenance solutions to companies throughout North America. Miner solutions leave their customers more time to focus on their core business – not on the business of maintenance and materials management.
The Commercial Kitchen Equipment Service Professional will be responsible for inspecting, servicing, troubleshooting, installing, and repairing various hot and cold commercial kitchen equipment.
At Miner Ltd. we believe that our people are what makes us great and helps us deliver exceptional customer service. We offer industry leading benefits to include:
Full benefits package that starts day one! This includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
401K, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage
Uniform and boot allowance
Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
Training and mentoring – Learn from our experts in the industry
*The benefits listed are subject to change at any time. Please speak with an HR Representative for details. In the case of conflict between the information listed and the official plan documents, the plan documents will always govern.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, preventative maintenance, and repair commercial kitchen equipment.
- Perform routine service and preventative maintenance.
- Provide Information and recommend services to the Sales team.
- Manage work orders (paper and digital) for each job in a timely manner.
- Perform hazard assessments and maintain a high standard of safe work practices and quality control.
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules and guidelines. Avoid injuries and damage to property, loss of unused materials and clean-up of work area debris.
- Completes all necessary company training in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Performance Measurements
- A score card that reflects performance in areas such as safety, completion time for projects, customer satisfaction, and issue resolution.
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness & ability to learn new skills and information.
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership, resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Experience with troubleshooting, repair, service and installation of a variety of commercial kitchen equipment. This includes: ice machines; self-contained units; walk-in coolers & freezers; display cases; ice cream freezers; dish washing machines; steamers; fryers; standard ovens; Turbo Chefs; commercial Combi ovens; Rational ovens; slicers; cook/hold units; and proofers. 5 years' experience is a preferred.
- Able to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical issues from 12-volt DC up to 480 three phase.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Follows all safety procedures in performing work, as well as company policies.
- Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Complete service reports, timecards and parts ordering.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Technical school training and OEM certification is a plus. Examples of training would include: CFESA; Refrigeration; etc.
- Must have schedule flexibility, as services may be performed during evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Ability to work overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must have a valid A, B or C Driver's License with a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) driving record acceptable to insurance carrier.
- Must be able to pass a standard Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
*This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to wear approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), carry tools, use hands to maneuver, handle or feel, and hear and talk. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move tools and equipment up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Employees must maintain a high level of self-awareness about their surroundings due to the high level of high voltage AC/DC power in the work environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work is performed in various locations, including warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, refineries and hospital settings. Employees may work with co-workers' side-by-side with a moderate level of activity being performed. Exposure to high voltage AC/DC power is very common in many work environments. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
Miner Ltd. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website