Miner Limited is an industry leading, dock & door service and equipment solutions provider with branch-based operations across the country. Miner is part of the OnPoint Group, awarded the “Best Managed Company” for 2020 by Deloitte and named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for the 7th consecutive year.
Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and material management operations, saving customers revenue and time by understanding their business, finding efficiencies in their operation, providing faster systems' repairs, and delivering expertly executed scheduled maintenance. For more than 20 years, Miner has consistently delivered professional emergency maintenance service, equipment analysis and proactive preventative maintenance solutions to companies throughout North America. Miner solutions leave their customers more time to focus on their core business – not on the business of maintenance and material management.
The Warehouse Specialist will be responsible for shipping & receiving, ordering parts and inventory management.
At Miner Ltd. we believe that our people are what makes us great and helps us deliver exceptional customer service. We offer industry leading benefits to include:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package that starts day one! This includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
- Training and mentoring – Learn from our experts in the industry
*The benefits listed are subject to change at any time. Please speak with an HR Representative for details. In the case of conflict between the information listed and the official plan documents, the plan documents will always govern.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Load and Unload trucks using material handling equipment.
- Process and package goods in a time efficient manner.
- Organize, stock and maintain inventories.
- Order parts for warehouse stock.
- Optimize space in the warehouse and maintain shop appearance.
- Enter orders in the company computer system.
- Conduct inventory counts.
- Pick up and deliver parts in company vehicle.
- Inspect goods for defects and damages as they arrive.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports and rental agreements.
- Drive to job site to take needed materials and/or equipment.
- Operate material handling equipment in a safe manner.
- Work with freight providers to manage all large deliveries.
- Occasionally, assist on job sites during busy periods (under the supervision of a lead Service Professional).
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Performance Measurements
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness & ability to learn new skills and information.
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership, resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Experience stocking, scanning, shipping and receiving in a warehouse environment. At least 2 years preferred.
- Experience with operating forklifts and hand/pallet jacks. OSHA Forklift Operating Certification is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products: Outlook; Excel; and Word.
- Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Ability to work overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must have a valid A, B or C Driver's License with a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) driving record acceptable to insurance carrier.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
*This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to wear approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), carry tools, use hands to maneuver, handle or feel, and hear and talk. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move tools and equipment up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work is performed in various locations, including warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, refineries and hospital settings. Employees may work with co-workers' side-by-side with a moderate level of activity being performed. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
The Miner Corporation considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website