Special Education Teacher Positions Available Now - Oakland, CA
Staff Rehab, now part of The Stepping Stones Group, is currently interviewing Special Education Teachers like YOU for the 2020-2021 School Year!
Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. If you're new to the school-setting, we've got you covered with first-class clinical support and our Foundations Mentoring Program.
How we support & invest in your career:
- Dedicated clinical manager
- Professional development stipend
- Bridge Academy
- Complimentary access to our CEU Library
- Live CEU events monthly
- Foundations Mentoring Program
- Online resources & tools
- Professional certification offerings
- Full time, part time, local contract and travel eligible positions - nationwide
- Student loan repayment plans
- Full health benefits
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More!
- State License; Mild/Mod Certification
- Part Time to Full Time to Oversee A Distance Learning Caseload
Find our how you can EARN BIG!
Stepping Up For A Cause: Collectively we are aligning our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy.Special Education Teacher, SPED, Special Ed, Lead Teacher, School based Special Ed Teacher
Apply on company website