Analytical R&D Data Reviewer
Requisition ID: 146681BR
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Location/Division Specific Information
This position is at the Florence East API manufacturing site in Florence, SC.
How will you make an impact?
Work in the Analytical R&D department to aid in data review for sample testing and method validation experiments.
What will you do?
- Provide review of data collected by the Analytical R&D department.
- Provide review of deviation reports, methods, validation protocols, and validation reports.
- Provide technical assessment of the data and documents.
- Ensure that all data has been collected in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and corporate quality standards.
- Data will be related to testing and method development/validation for raw materials, production intermediates, and final products on highly unique and complex projects.
- May be involved in pre-clinical, clinical, and/or post-marketing stages of drug development.
How will you get here?
- BS in Chemistry or commensurate experience required
- Requires 5 years of progressive scientific experience in an analytical laboratory environment, including hands-on experience with HPLC, GC, KF, and FTIR.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Technical excellence in the understanding and application of analytical chemistry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding of Analytical R&D software systems, such as Empower, that are being applied within modern pharmaceutical companies
- Excellent working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Demonstrated commitment to our fundamental principles of Integrity, Respect and Excellence
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82165693
Apply on company website