- Own the business objectives for the account strategy including umbrella financial objectives and compliance metrics. Delivers upon assigned account revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Create overall account and market strategies in clinical diagnostic service, field sales organizations and marketing goals and objectives to drive growth and improve market share in assigned accounts, identifying key areas of short-term and long-term growth.
- Identify emerging key accounts and coordinate with local teams to support.
- Leverage knowledge of the clinical diagnostic service portfolio to assist customers in developing management and defining timelines.
- Define clinical diagnostic service opportunities and initiatives such as R&D efforts, bundles and rebate structures, and other deal models.
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
- A minimum master's degree in a clinical diagnostic discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with a strong track record for sales achievement interacting with and influencing procurement, R&D, and C-suite customers.
- A strong team player with proven ability to coordinate activities and influence actions across a team of resources not directly reporting.
- Good business English is required.
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel within assigned territory (up to 70%).
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82414486
Apply on company website