- Rich MRP knowledge, capable to re-design process of planning system. Co-ordinate , follow up and rescheduling on products related activities to ensure smooth delivery goods to customers and the optimum level of inventory holdings.
- Monitor stock levels, reduce and promote the slow moving products.
- Coordinate with inter-company vendor for documents need in customs clearance process, and any other request from local team.
- Regularly check lead time and delivery performance for each inter-company vendor.
- Urge reliable delivery and information aligned.
- Timely support on inventory and backlog report.
- Lead and optimize SIOP process, actively involve in forecasting process, ensure the accuracy of loading before procurement triggering.
- Closely work with commercial team to understand the revenue target and work out inventory planning to catch revenue target. Regular review and update safety stock or ROP for market fluctuation, ensure the correct data in ERP system to trigger MRP.
- Work with manager and global planning team for project optimization.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or equivalent field
- Requires excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Capacity Planning Process, DPP, MRP, Inventory Management in global, complex, high SKU environments.
- Experienced in working in a collaborative matrix environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with APICS or equivalent certification is a plus.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75759615
Apply on company website