Contracts Process Analyst
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
We are seeking a Contracts Process Analyst to be the newest member of our Contract Asset Management (CAM) Center of Excellence within the Legal Operations team. The CAM team focuses on capturing and maximizing the value of Thermo Fisher's contracts and related processes by developing and deploying best practices and producing key contract analytics and metrics. Being a member of this dynamic Legal Operations team is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, efficient, and innovative environment. In this role you will gain valuable exposure to many areas of Thermo Fisher's businesses, work with people of all levels, manage projects, and be a champion for positive change.
What will you do?
- You will help identify and define contract related metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and create mechanisms to track and monitor these metrics.
- You will create reports and dashboards for visual analytics
- You will help the team to understand the gaps in current systems, and shape requirements for metadata tracking across an ecosystem of tools and trackers
- You will be responsible for helping the team to build and maintain a model for managing the end-to-end life-cycle of the company's contracts, and informing the overall strategic direction of our tools based on current and future needs
- You will create tools, workflows, and processes to support the technical needs of a global legal organization
- You will identify and recommend process improvement, service and automation opportunities
- You will work closely with the Legal Operations team to drive ongoing initiatives
- Highschool diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a related position such as legal operations or contracts analyst; Alternatively, process analyst experience in another discipline
- Experience interpreting complex legal, financial, and technical contract terms
- Experience working with databases and the movement of information across a series of applications
- Experience with change management
- Experience facilitating agreement among stakeholders with different interests
- Experience with or knowledge of contract life-cycle management solutions preferred
- Diverse combination of legal, business, and technical skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, verbal, and written skills
- Strong data analysis skills and experience utilizing data analysis tools and techniques
- Have an ownership mentality and be intellectually curious – see tasks through to completion, and proactively seek out answers to problems that may fall outside of your area of expertise
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have the ability to tactfully manage internal customer expectations
- See the big picture and communicate verbally and in writing to a cross-functional team of legal, scientific, and financially-oriented individuals
- Have an interest in and the ability to connect with, build, and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels and across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of programs, particularly Sharepoint and PowerBI
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73549612
Apply on company website