When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers to streamline the workflow in high tech / capital intensive industries. Your work will have impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
The Materials and Structural Analysis Electron Microscopy business enables customers to find meaningful answers to questions that accelerate breakthrough discoveries, increase productivity, and ultimately change the world. The M&SA EM business designs, manufactures, and supports the broadest range of high-performance microscopy workflows that provide images and answers in the micro-, nano-, and picometer scales.
Combining hardware and software expertise in electron, ion, and light microscopy with deep application knowledge in the materials science, life sciences, electronics, and natural resources markets, the worldwide Electron Microscopy employees are dedicated to customers' pursuit of discovery and resolution to global challenges.
The Customer Success Manager Semi working closely with the Applications Manager has one goal—to help our Semiconductor customers be successful in their research. We do this by delivering world-class post-sales support and training to our customers with Electron Microscopy systems.
Building on a solid scientific foundation combined with a strong commercial interest and excellent communication skills, the Customer Success Manager works closely with Sales, Applications, and R&D to create a tailored onboarding plan for each customer that takes into account their experience level and needs. The CSM monitors customer progress and acts as an internal advocate to connect the customer with resources needed to successfully do their research with our high end systems.
The CSM Semi is part of the Global Solutions team delivering value added services to customers in Life science, Material Science and Semiconductor.
- Foster positive relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service;
- Leverage the customer intake meeting to set customer expectations, decide on success criteria, and understand individual customer needs;
- Engage with customer's applications and research and foster relationships to customer's lab leadership and key users by staying up to date on cutting edge research;
- Work closely with the service and applications teams to ensure a smooth installation and training process;
- Work closely with sales, IT, and other departments to connect the customer with needed information and resources;
- Monitor and track customer progress starting at point of sale, through installation and training, and beyond;
- Serve as a single point of contact for customer concerns and as such an internal advocate for customer needs;
- Identify processes, infrastructure, and/or product changes and/or offerings that could be adjusted to improve customer experience;
- Up to 40% travel required, primarily EMEA.
- An advanced degree (M.S./Ph.D in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or at least 5 years' experience in high-tech /capital intensive industries.
- Five years of customer service/advocacy experience, preferably in high-tech;
- Excellent team player that can also work independently;
- Strong communication and inter-cultural skills.
- Experience in technical or application aspects of Electron Microscopy
- Confident and determined;
- Project management experience
- Experience or knwledge from the Semiconductor industry is a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82094595
Apply on company website