How will you make an impact?
The Cybersecurity Program Manager has global responsibility for the company's vulnerability management program. This individual will focus on leading a global program encompassing vulnerability discovery, triage, prioritization, remediation tracking, and reporting across a wide variety of platforms.
What will you do?
- Execute on the strategy for vulnerability management and risk reduction that aligns global best practices with organizational capabilities
- Drive prioritization and the associated coordination of remediation activities across the organization leveraging our incident response coordinator resource pool.
- Establish the necessary cross-organizational processes and framework to successfully reduce the risk profile of the company
- Develop, present, and drive improvement into key performance indicators
- Identify and analyze key risks to the company introduced by vulnerabilities and partner with various organizational leaders to drive alignment
- Analyze, document, and communicate detailed reports including recommended remediation actions to cybersecurity leadership, legal, and business stakeholders
- Develop data analysis techniques to identify various threats and help integrate/automate those processes into the security operations program
- Partner with Threat Management in development of threat intelligence reports for the CISO based on general threat actor concerns across the company, business units, and those specific to Thermo Fisher
- Partner with Risk Management in development of organizational or business unit specific risks or exceptions tied to vulnerabilities with associated tracking and reporting to leadership
- Work with system and application owners to identify opportunities to streamline patching and implement automation solutions, where possible, to remediate vulnerabilities efficiently and effectively
- Run regular and ad-hoc reports within each business unit to identify key areas of weakness and provide reports to CISO for delivery and explanation to BU leads
- Use of influence skills to obtain buy-in and participation from various groups and stakeholders without direct control
- Ensures excellent consistency, documentation, and process
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Assurance, Security, Management Information Systems, Risk Management or equivalent work experience acceptable
- Relevant technical certificates a plus, for example, GCIA, GCFA, GCFE, GREM, GPEN, GXPN, CEH, OSCP
- 5+ years of work experience, specifically vulnerability management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills are a must
- Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience focusing on business acumen
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82426090
Apply on company website