When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
This role in the Chemical Analysis Division (CAD) will help our customers accelerate innovation and improve efficiency through process, portable and environmental solutions that take technology from the lab to the line and the field for life sciences manufacturing, industrial and safety applications.
How will you make an impact?
The role will drive the execution of all our downstream marketing activities, including web campaigns and program prioritization. The Digital Marketing Execution Specialist will serve as a gatekeeper and implementation partner for the CAD downstream marketing team to ensure brand consistent deployment of digital content across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate possesses a blend of business ownership, digital marketing and (social) media expertise, ability to influence matrixed partners, agility, and communication improved with data & metrics.
What will you do?
- Work to deploy marketing content and campaigns to achieve annual booking targets.
- Write and edit content as needed.
- Optimize and implement digital product presence to increase marketing lead generation from Thermofisher.com and associated social media content.
- Execute website content, including pages, merchandising, emails, blog, video, and social media, in partnership with many teams.
- Coordinate with other corporate Digital Marketing colleagues to optimize virtual product presence and ensure Customer access and channeling to priority portfolio
- Guide partners on the latest web policies, guidelines, and methodologies.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business (BA) or related field; will consider equivalent experience.
- Proven ability in digital marketing.
Domestic and International travel 5% or less of the time.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong project management, consulting, and problem-solving skills.
- Previous expertise with in-house and third party SEO and SEM solutions.
- Highly proficient in Excel Word, and Adobe Experience Manager, as well as in learning new digital marketing systems.
- Knowledge of Brightcove, Hybris, OpenText, Conductor, Kapost, WordPress, SiteImprove, istock, Hootsuite, LinkedIn, YouTube, ProjectTrack, and PhotoShop helpful.
- Outstanding operational and process orientation skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems, propose alternatives, and complete tasks with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to act in a highly autonomous capacity and work on the most complicated problems with corporate visibility.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in working with multiple and diverse internal partners, and interacting with business and technology partners across all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- Participate in relevant user forums, conferences and online communities to stay current on standard methodologies and new product offerings.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82411657
Apply on company website