When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have a real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The eBusiness Strategy Analyst will work as part of a high profile team responsible for the development and execution of eBusiness strategy for Thermo Fisher's two premier websites: fishersci.com and thermofisher.com. Additionally, the eBusiness Strategy Analyst supports the eBusiness strategic planning process and provides related competitive intelligence for senior management.
What will you do?
- Analyze complex business needs as presented by both internal and external customers and stakeholders and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Special projects as assigned in connection with the eBusiness goals and strategy to drive aggressive sales goals and optimization of site-wide key performance indicators
- Support and influence eCommerce Strategy and Execution for major Thermo Fisher Scientific web properties
How will you get here?
The eBusiness Strategy Analyst will be reporting to the Director, Strategy & Ecosystem Partnerships. In this role, you will help in the deployment of key strategic initiatives and partnership engagements, strategic fact base, and landscaping exercises. It is critical that you work closely with business stakeholders and eBusiness product management team members to implement the broader strategic vision in a tangible, executable manner for the teams. This role and its remit will evolve over time, requiring an entrepreneurial mindset to adapt to new opportunities as the team grows.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing from an accredited higher learning institution required
- 3-5 years of experience in global project management in a complex stakeholder environments
- Track record of defining and executing projects with often high levels of ambiguity
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting partnerships and work across a matrixed organization
- Experience in aligning cross-cultural, cross-functional, and virtual teams
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly, to grasp new initiatives/problem statements and how they fit into the context of the overarching eBusiness strategic goals
- Ability to analyze a competitive market landscape
- Analyze data to generate added value output which can be turned into impactful insights and findings that will be communicated to the business
- Results-driven, with a strong sense of urgency to drive action-oriented discussions to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to interact professionally, and adapt communication to accommodate diverse groups, including internal stakeholders at higher levels
- Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines within a matrix environment
This position does not offer relocation benefits
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/77016832
Apply on company website