What Will You Be A Part Of?
The Senior Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for several members of the leadership team and provide general administrative support for the site, thereby performing a vitally important role. The successful candidate will provide a variety of standard administrative support functions and will be involved in and help coordinate team meetings, special projects and executive initiatives. They will be self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships. The ability to maintain confidentiality and to operate in the role with the highest of ethical standards and professionalism are required.
What Will You Do?
- Function as the primary interface for several members of the leadership team and provide general administrative support for the site. Interface professionally with other key leaders, customers, and employees.
- Manage and maintain multiple executive calendars, including recurring meetings, prioritizing appropriately and using good judgment in offering solutions to complex scheduling and meeting planning as needed.
- Proactively manage communication (emails, phone calls, necessary follow-up); screen telephone or email inquiries, communicate messages, redirect calls and respond to urgent inquiries from the group and division level leadership, corporate office, global sites, and internal/external stakeholders over multiple time zones.
- Coordinate complex and multi-leg travel (accommodations, local transportation and passport/visa requirements). Proactively anticipate potential travel issues and manage accordingly.
- Process and track expenses in a timely manner for the executives.
- Greet visitors to the site and route incoming calls to the appropriate party.
- Provide exceptional attention to detail. Anticipate potential changes or shifts in priorities amidst simultaneous demands for attention.
- Schedule and coordinate complex meetings. This includes but is not limited to, attendee communications, venue management/coordination, audio/video set-up and management as needed, catering and program material preparation.
- Provide overall data management. Solicit needed data from multiple sources, organize and compile in formats to facilitate analysis and presentation. Establish, update and maintain files, inventories, records, etc., as necessary, including paper, electronic and other platforms as needed.
- Track and drive completion of key deliverables, proactively following up on outstanding items as needed.
- Handle highly confidential information and documents with discretion and confidentiality.
- Collaborate and drive results in a complex global organization during times of change, evolution, and transformation. Demonstrate an adaptive and flexible work style shown to be effective working across varied types of clients, senior level leaders and front line team members that are geographically dispersed.
- Complete projects, special assignments, other tasks and duties as assigned.
How Will You Get Here?
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 5+ years administrative related experience required
- 5+ years experience and expert knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Must possess personal responsibility and integrity
- Professional attitude and presence at all times with an ability to maintain composure and manage stress to meet deadlines
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing requirements from multiple leaders
- Flexibility to occasionally provide support after normal working hours if needed
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82556572
Apply on company website