What Will You Do?
As the Executive IT Support Liaison in Waltham, you are the face of IT for our executive team at our Global Headquarters. You are the contact point for any and all IT needs for our CEO and his direct reports. You work closely with executive assistants to ensure they and their executives receive outstanding support. You provide insightful advice and professional, hands-on technical support to Thermo Fisher executives in need. You quickly address issues, with patience and empathy. You are able to accurately assess situations, staying conscious of time demands. You always maintain executive presence blending temperament, competencies, and skills that, when combined, send all the right signals. You fulfill Thermo Fisher's service commitment with style, speed, and skill. Most importantly you partner with our executive team to help assist in our mission to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
What Will You Be A Part Of?
The Executive IT Support Liaison is primarily responsible for 24/7 technology and meeting support for the Thermo Fisher Executive Team. The role will focus on the employee experience for the Leadership Team and oversight of current initiatives. S/he must be enthusiastic, insightful, skilled, and able to provide trustworthy troubleshooting while connecting with customers of various levels of the organization, from executive to engineer. Supported technology will include Microsoft and Apple devices such as laptops, tablets, mobile devices, local area networking, telephony and audio/visual components. S/he will also provide mentoring/functional leadership for the local desk side support analyst/s and colleagues. Partner with Leadership IT Support and Regional IT Managers to provide escalations and relay needed recommendations to improve processes and procedures to add efficiencies. C Will need to consistently communicate and liaise with all other Company departments; notify appropriate parties immediately of any issues which may affect efficient operations including, but not limited to, outages, service disruptions, and repeated customer complaints. Work with IT and other functions to ensure the business is keeping the executive team in mind in all that it does.
What Will You Do?
- Ability to travel 25%+
- Leverage PPI to enable constant improvement
- Provide regular updates to management as requested by lead
- Monitor the ticketing system and executive support dashboard to ensure assistance is provided in a timely manner
- Deploy, support and troubleshoot issues with equipment including workstations, phones, mobile devices, printers, scanners, faxes, office A/V and multifunction devices
- Advise executive colleagues on technology best practices and perform preventative maintenance in conjunction with Global IT standards and Leadership IT Support recommendations
- Maintain the highest level of adaptability by being attentive, enthusiastic, resourceful and by showing a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Assisting and providing support to leadership team and executive admins leading up to and during all meetings with set up and monitoring
- Design technical manuals/documentation and provide executive colleagues with training on hardware, software and day to day processes
How Will You Get Here?
- Bachelors Degree in a technical related discipline or previous work experience in a related field with a proven track record of success.
- You have Superior work ethic
- You have a “customer first” mindset
- You are innovative
- You provide “white-glove” treatment to colleagues
- You enjoy meeting people and building relationships with colleagues
- You have some background in tech support and customer service
- You have a burning desire to solve problems
- You are exceptional at communicating technical concepts in layman's terms
- You have a sense of urgency—but also the ability to keep your cool
- You are a team player
- You are punctual
- You are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and processes
- You can work with minimum supervision and be self-motivated
- You are agile at finding the right solution in any situation
- Maintain adaptability
- Significant experience
- Using and supporting Windows 10
- Using and supporting Office365 Products
- Using and supporting Cisco Webex and Microsoft Teams
- Using and supporting iOS devices
- Managing teams in ServiceNow
- Accessing/Analyzing Data in PowerBI
- Some Experience
- Mac Hardware/OS
- Zoom/Skype for business
- Video Conferencing hardware
- Townhall/Event Production
- Network troubleshooting
- Hardware Experience
- Cisco Roomkit
- Cisco/Avaya Telephony Equipment
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82142801
Apply on company website