How Will You Make an Impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
What will you do?
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you'll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world
- Responsible the setting-up, administration, and configuration of Maximo.
- A clear understanding of data and configuration dependencies.
- Proficiency in the following Maximo modules: Assets, Meters, Conditional Monitoring, Locations, PMs, Job Plans, Routes, Resources, Security, Failure Codes, Work Order Tracking.
- Provide technical and procedural direction and/or support to all Maximo users.
- Coordination with external resources to solve Maximo problems.
- Responsible for making changes to the Maximo hierarchy – e.g. adding locations and equipment as directed
- Provide training documentation updates
- Implement, configure, operate, and maintain IBM Maximo 7.6 Application System
- Responsible for setup processing (Application Deployment Includes
- User Additions, Changes, and Deletions.
- Approve user access requests (raising issues to Business owner for resolution as needed).
- Assign CMMS training requirements in Success Factors based on the access request.
- Confirm CMMS training compliance.
- Assign appropriate access groups in CMMS and notify user.
- Facilitate periodic User Access Reviews
- Facilitate periodic inactive user reviews
- Serve as primary contact for Maximo based applications for System Users and IT support
- Work with IT to apply, test, and verify
- Generate, Develop, Support and maintain Business Intelligence Report System reports; run queries and create ad hoc reports.
- Investigates and troubleshoots issues as needed
- Diploma/Higher Nitec in information technology, mechanical, electrical & electronics, chemical, or other related scientific or technical discipline preferred.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience working in Maximo/BMS &/or security data management systems in system administration, generating system reports, KPI dashboards and analysis, escalations support for system related issues
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Data Analysis, SQL).
- IBM Certification in MAXIMO will be preferred though not necessary
- Good in-depth knowledge of Assets management, Inventory, Preventative Maintenance, Purchasing, Work Orders
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82556457
Apply on company website