FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER Italy
Milano, Bologna – home office
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer who wants to work with cutting-edge technology, where your work will help people lead healthier lives?
Thermo Fisher Scientifics Clinical Diagnostics Division is looking for a new colleague in Italy! The Southern Europe Field Service team is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their growing team. In this newly created role you will be working with our recently launched Cascadion™ SM Clinical Analyser and cover the Southern part of Europe area together with your colleagues. You would be home based in the Northern part of Italy and will have your primary customers in this area.
In this role you will:
- Work independently as part of a Field Service organisation team to support the Cascadion™ SM Clinical Analyzer
- Perform liquid chromatography - mass spectrometry based service, preventative maintenance, installation, telephone support and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with Sales and Business development team to perform on site support, demonstrations, supporting exhibitions and sales visits as and when required.
- Share experience and best practice of product services and applications with colleagues. Contribute to knowledge base to allow continued improvement of work efficiency and effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate with Hotline, Field Application Specialist, Support Specialist, Service manager, Sales Representatives and Sales Manager.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement projects to enhance work quality and effectiveness.
- Always be client-focused and customer centric, working in conjunction with Sales and Service teams in relation to corporate goals and objectives
- Accurately document field support activities, including qualification and service reports, expense report and timely submit through the required systems.
We would like you to:
- Work from a home office in the Northern Italy area and travel around 70% of your time, mainly to customers in Spain, occasionally to the other European countries and sometimes at short notice.
- Have an educational background within engineering (electrical or mechanical) or similar qualifications
- Have solid working knowledge of analytical instrumentation and Field Service experience in installation, servicing, troubleshooting of high-end instrumentation. Knowledge and experience of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry instrumentation and software is essential
- Be someone who works well independently, manages their own work efficiently and can work well with others across business functions and country borders.
- Be passionate about service and customers and be able to quickly diagnose and resolve technical analytical problems in a challenging environment
- Speak fluent English and Italian
- Have a clean driver's License
APPLY NOW at our career site http://jobs.thermofisher.com
The selection process is on-going with a deadline 16'th of December
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have questions then please contact
Henrik Christensen - Global Director Field Service & Support CDD
xxxxxxxx – Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73756313
Apply on company website