Perform installations of Bioreactors and related bioprocess production related equipments. Carry out regular service visits to customers for preventive service measures. Assist customers with calibration of instruments and help customers with integration of our bioreactors / mixers with control system, including those supplied by other suppliers.
- Keep close contact with existing customers to maintain and increase the allegiance
- Responsible for ensuring proper functioning of all the equipments at customer locations.
- Carry out preventive maintenance visits on a regular basis.
- Carry out validation work for hardware, including SAT, IQ and OQ
- Communicate effectively with commercial colleagues and China leadership team on service activities and customer needs
- Communicate with customers to record the complaints and communicate with supplier to find the root cause.
- Perform special projects as appropriate in alignment with Thermo Fisher Scientific and the Biosciences Division goals and strategy.
- 3-5 years of work experiences in servicing equipments involving components such as load cells, frequency drives, process instruments.
- Bachelor degree major in Engineering in electronics, or instrumentation. Experiences with bio reactor preferred.
- Should have knowledge of controlled systems, PLC/DCS/Circuits,etc.
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in a global matrixes organization
- Proven track record of diagnosing equipment related issues and developing appropriate solutions.
- Able to handle the ambiguity in a dynamic service-oriented geographically diverse environment.
- Self-starter, proactive work ethics. Able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision with manager.
- Frequent Travel will be required
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82442954
Apply on company website