Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Greater Moscow area, remote office
No. of Direct Reports: 0
How will you add impact?
Responsible to deliver all Service activities for designated product lines. This is could include installation such as related customer introduction, repairs, maintenance services, qualification services, depot repair, hot line support. Additionally, customer relationship management for achieving:
- Satisfied customer becoming loyal customers
- Highest first time fix rates / lowest mean time to repair
- Lowest repeated call rates
Contributes to the overall Service Targets with respect to Revenues, Service Profit and Overhead Cost while following all internal rules, processes and practices in line with standard operating procedures.
What will you do?
Performs all Service Activities in line with internal rules and customer regulations reflecting the
Company 4I values.
Assure responsive telephone support and diagnostics, as well as on-site Services to exceed the customer's expectation. Ensure our customer are successful when using Thermo Fisher Scientific instruments. Actively promote our contract products and other services.
Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary, to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible.
Follow our ethical business conduct guidance.
Is responsible to manage the companies assets provided, such as Car Stock/Inventory of Parts, Computer, Telephone, general Tools, Software, Company Car, and Manuals etc.
Optimize the own work schedule by coordinating with all the necessary partners for service planning/scheduling (Dispatching function, Team Manager, others).
Is responsible to report accurate and timely of all activities as required (e.g. Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, etc.)
Assures alignment of all activities at the customer site with the rest of Thermo Fisher Scientific and informs other business partners of important information with respect to our customers (e.g. information about new purchases via lead generation)
Contributes to the field service business by actively participating to the continuous improvement initiatives within IES.
How will you get there?
- Professional background in Electronics/Chemistry/Engineering or related subjects
- Minimum 1-5 years experience servicing analytical equipment or equivalent applications specialist experience.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work across all levels, functions and regions
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities
- Excellent inter-personal, self-motivational and negotiating skills
- PC skills
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel mainly within the appointed region. For training or special calls, international traveling including all EMEA Territory and the US is required.
- Good Russian & English skills, both verbal and written
When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73549583
Apply on company website