When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Chemical Analysis division, featuring innovative analytics, from Lab to Line to Field. This position will support the Materials and Minerals Service Team and serves a wide breath of industrial markets including production facilities in the Plastics, Paper, Steel and Aluminum industries along with new technology in the Lithium Ion Battery Market.
This remote position's territory is a 2-hour radius of Dallas, TX.
How will you make an impact?
You will provide onsite customer support and service for Web and Metals Processing Production Lines. This equipment measures weight and thickness of raw paper, plastics, steel and aluminum in the production facilities around the world. This requires 75%-100% of travel (weekend travel is rare but may be required) and must also be available to work a flexible work schedule to support a 24/7 service operation.
What will you do?
Primary role is professional onsite and remote Service and support for Industrial Control Equipment for Plastics, paper, rubber, Metals and Lithium Ion Processing Production Lines. Our Equipment measures the width, thickness and or weight of different materials during the production process. Ensuring that Materials & Minerals North America customer needs and expectations are met and exceeded within the parameters of the job.
Primary responsibility is the overall customer support and service of an assigned customer list.
- Ensuring customer happiness by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, emergency break/fix repair services
- System installation services
How will you get here?
- Minimum required education: Associates degree, equivalent military or 2+ yrs. of technical training
- 2+ years' experience in an instrumentation/ service, process control environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong electro /mechanical, and computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Knowledge of the industrial process control business is preferred.
- Valid driver's license
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/81995268
Apply on company website