Global Strategy Manager
Group/Division: Clinical Diagnostics / Biomarkers
Location Flexible in Europe
How will you make an impact?
The Global Strategy Manager is a member of the Biomarkers Business Unit (BMK) in Clinical Diagnostics Division (CDD).
This individual will drive implementation and execution of business strategy throughout the organization and partners. The role is responsible of managing cross-functional global STRAP process from data collection and analysis, identifying key strategic initiatives to execution and follow-up. The role will lead collaborative cross-functional teams to advance strategic initiatives and programs to drive growth. To do this the person in this role will apply stage-gate process and program management best practices to deliver the agreed scope, schedule, and budget, while managing execution, risks, trade-offs, expectations, and communications. The role champions development and execution of key business processes such as AOP to ensure accurate and timely input and necessary follow-up and actions.
What will you do?
- Identify, plan and execute key strategic initiatives covering marketing and commercial in alignment with business strategy.
- Manage and define processes for AOP and STRAP in collaboration with leadership, marketing, commercial and finance
- Manage programs, negotiating trade-offs, determining and committing to the right scope, schedule, and budget to deliver winning business results in support of the strategic plan and business goals.
- Drive and track all day-to-day project work, making sure that risks are proactively assessed and mitigated, problems are rapidly identified and resolved, leveraging project management tools and techniques to deliver on commitments and in some instances adhere to specific regulatory
- Lead program communications and stage-gate approval reviews, providing clear and concise written and verbal communication to all levels of the project team and stakeholders, and tailoring style to a broad range of audiences and situations, including senior executives.
- Support develop of partner management tools in collaboration with Global Partner Management, Commercial Excellence, Clinical Marketing and Commercial to promote partner utilization and engagement.
- Support leadership to identify and evaluate new business and growth acceleration opportunities
How you will get there?
- Must be a highly strategic thinker, a leader that anticipates market forces and can assess a complex set of scenarios.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups. Proven excellence in coordinating inputs, assembling complex information into insights, and harmonizing disparate activities
- Plan, communicate and align geographically dispersed and functionally diverse teams to execute tasks with efficiency and to high standards. Expert at mobilizing resources, simplifying the customer experience, and aligning solutions to satisfy complex customer needs.
- Play an active role in leading the teams, providing challenge and support in equal measure
- Must have an outstanding attention to detail and strong process rigor with continuous improvement mindset.
Master's Degree in relevant business area, MBA preferred
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing global business strategies
- Proven experience in technical project management; experience with stage-gate process, attention to detail, strong time management skills and result driven
- Experience in business development, strategy or sales in IVD or Similar industry (Life Science)
- Experience in channel/partner management
- Broad global business acumen and intellect, plus vital competencies essential to navigating complex and dynamic market conditions and organizations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast and self-starter learner, with ability to work in a dynamic team adapting quickly to a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key business partners and customers in various organizational levels to impact growth
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and geographies as a part of global matrix organization
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally 20% of time
Apply on company website