The Training Analyst as part of the GSD Global Technical Training Team and has primary responsibility to analyze, monitor, and report on key metrics of the training content for the GSD commercial organization. This position is responsible for working directly with the Regional Technical Trainers to ensure proper enrollment and completion of training requirements for the commercial team. Initial focus will be on executing mechanisms for enrollment and tracking progress for onboarding of new hires as well as the buildout and maintenance of dashboards and reports.
In addition, this role will support coordination of curriculum rollout with the GSD commercial regions to ensure a consistent and measured approach to technical sales training and enablement. Success will be defined through accuracy and quality of data analysis, support and engagement with the Training Team. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to play a key role developing an improved technical sales training program in a high-growth, innovative Life Sciences company.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Pinpointing trends, patterns, and interpret training data in LMS, analyze results using advanced techniques and provide ongoing and clear reports for the global GSD commercial organization.
- Use Docebo Learning Management System (LMS) to analyze record registration, and completion of learning activities.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, and performance indicators.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs to improve technical training impact and outcomes.
- Manage the required language translation and voiceover of regional training content for upload to Docebo.
- Communicate to management issues affecting the performance, compliance and technical issues with product training content, LMS, and reports.
- Support the overall product training logistical content management and integration into the LMS with Regional Technical Sales Trainers.
- Coordinate developing and executing training strategies including remote and in-person training, agenda creation, workshop development and content delivery as well as overall meeting facilitation.
- Work with global and regional Sales Development & Enablement leads to ensure coordination of calendars and optimize scheduling for commercial organization.
- Bachelor's degree required
- >2 years Marketing, Sales Training, Commercial Operations (Life Sciences Industry experience a plus)
- Minimum of 1 year project management experience
- Strong planning, organization, and data analytics skills (using Excel VLOOKUP and Pivot tables)
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (global experience is a plus)
- Works independently with little supervision
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Solid communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Ability to travel across regions and globally as required (~20% time)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Power BI OneDrive, etc.)
- Experience with Articulate Suite, Brainshark or similar authoring tools
- Expertise with Tableau, Domo, and/or Docebo a plus
- Remote US
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82421686
Apply on company website