When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part a growing organization that empowers our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With our outstanding financial performance, leading market positions and the largest investment in innovation in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
Reporting to the group HRVP, this role supports our Operations/Distribution, Customer Service, PPI & IT shared service functions within the customer channels group, ensuring our future growth. This individual will partner with leaders to translate the business strategy into HR strategy. The HRD will help the function deliver a base of core products upon which growth can occur and strengthen and lead an organization (and culture) that reinforces Thermo Fisher's core values of Innovation, Intensity, Involvement, and Integrity. This person will support the end to end global business transformation and modernization of our supply chain.
What will you do?
- Own and deliver the Functional HR strategies, solutions and workforce plans that align with both the short- and long-term goals
- Identify gaps and opportunities to drive winning organizational and talent initiatives
- Contract with Country HR Leaders and Regional HR Generalists to execute key initiatives across geographies
- Facilitate organizational diagnosis and metrics to drive organizational efficiency through talent and organizational capabilities and culture
- Act as a catalyst for change; guide and direct successful change
- while leading, mentoring, and developing teams—building a diverse bench of future leaders
- Partner with functions (Operations/Distribution, Customer Service, PPI & IT) to meet and exceed customer needs
- Build organizational capacity through development and/or facilitation of senior leadership teams
- Mentor senior leaders on complex leadership issues, including talent issues
- Build standard work and management dashboards to monitor, lead and communicate operational and strategic performance of the HR function, adopting our culture of continuous improvement through our PPI (Practical Process Improvement) Business System
- Establish and build relationships with Thermo Fisher Scientific peers and ensure strategic and operational alignment across CCG
- Maintain high levels of customer allegiance by building strong customer relationships and promoting an excellent customer experience
- Provide oversight of HR generalist
How will you get here?
- 8+ years of HR experience (multinational), global experience strongly preferred
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- Ability to define a solution and execute (scope, requirements, profitability, budget, and time), while driving customer satisfaction
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $32 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82225603
Apply on company website