Job Title: Instruments Sales Representative(HID Rapid DNA)
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers with criminal justice, helping kidnapped children find their parents and help victim identification. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively develop and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
- Work closely with sales manager on territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
- Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, days outstanding and forecasting.
- Bachelor or Master majoring in Life Science or public security or military.
- At least 5 years selling experience; working experience in biotech, Pharm or government is highly preferred.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
- Good data analysis and biz planning skills.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75759542
Apply on company website