How will you make an impact?
The IT Program Manager-Digital Programs for Thermo Fisher Scientific's Analytical Instruments Group (AIG) is responsible for providing IT program leadership and coordination for digital transformation and digital customer experience initiatives across our Business Units. You will work closely with our business partners, internal and external shared services providers and leaders across the organization to develop and execute Digital Science and eBusiness (Web UX, eCommerce/Post-sale, Digital Transformation, IIoT, etc.) programs/projects and will work with a diverse and distributed team to deliver increased Digital value to our customers and business partners.
What will you do?
- Responsible for efficiencies and synergies across Business Units, identifying overlaps and key strategic opportunities to optimize and advance web UX, eCommerce capability, digital customer engagement/enablement, IIOT, etc.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of new capabilities to enhance our Analytical Instruments eBusiness and “Digital Science” platforms including our online experience, tools and platforms and other customer facing benefits of AIG's Digital Science and eBusiness strategy
- Influence, organize and leverage internal teams (eBusiness/UX, IT, Business Intelligence, legal, commercial, R&D, marketing, etc.) to execute AIG Digital Science and eBusiness programs
- Assist in building and managing budgets for prioritized programs
- Develop program roadmaps that align with stakeholder and customer expectations while factoring in budget and resource constraints
- Provide solutions, guidance and support to project sponsors and other stakeholders, including identification and management of risks and dependencies across internal and external technology development projects
- Coordinate and support delivery of multiple programs/projects that deliver key digital solutions as defined by program stakeholders
- Work with IT shared services teams to develop delivery plans and set project schedules for Digital Science and eBusiness programs
- Develop and manage resource plans for delivery of new features
- Establish functional key performance indicators and monitor on a regular basis to determine direction and provide justification for proposed efforts as well as to report results of previous efforts
- Present to executive management regarding program summary, roadmap, risks/issues, and financial health
- Perform other duties as assigned
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Project management experience with IT, digital transformation, e-Commerce, or related projects
- 6 - 8 years of IT or eCommerce experience in a professional environment
- Excellent influencing skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to achieve big picture objectives while paying attention to details
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to share a clear vision
- 10-30% travel
Bonus points for:
- Master's degree in a related field or discipline
- Formal organizational change management qualifications
- Experience with web and IoT technologies and disciplines
- Project Management (PMI, Prince, or similar) and/or Agile certifications
- Experience working on global products that have regional considerations
- Experience working with Scientific Instrumentation.
- Experience developing products across desktop, mobile, kiosk, and other devices
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73549619
Apply on company website