This position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties for the business, including: picking up trash, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, or using industrial cleaning equipment to clean floors, cleaning and stocking bathrooms, making sure buildings are secure, cleaning windows, and minor building maintenance and repairs. You will be responsible for providing direct support to the facility as a whole inside and outside the clean room spaces. This position is the front line defense for a high quality in the final product.
Follow all safety and cGMP requirements.
Cleans inside clean rooms following Clean Room best practices and written procedures to meet compliance standards.
Perform on-call and after hours maintenance activities as required.
Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly areas inside and outside the clean rooms.
Participate in PPI (Practical Process Improvement), Lean and Continuous Improvement, and 5S activities.
Follow the cleaner-of-the-month procedures.
Uses and applies cleaning supplies in appropriate applications.
Perform routing cleaning tasks based on a schedule created by the facility management team.
Dusts and mops floors.
Cleans restrooms and restocks paper and soap supplies.
Cleans and re-stocks men's and women's locker rooms.
Cleans and re-stocks visitor locker rooms.
Cleans office space, warehouse and other portions of the facility.
Performs routine maintenance to custodial equipment and supplies.
Empties trash receptacles and bags trash for proper disposal.
Locks doors after cleaning areas.
Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
May oversee and/or assist with snow removal activities.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Strong willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve self, and train others
- Ability to learn, apply and sustain best practice clean-room cleaning procedures
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to contribute to the business and its team
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Able and willing to following work instructions
- Takes initiative to maintain cleanliness and organization
- Ability to remain calm and effectively resolve potentially harmful/stressful situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very hands-on work ethic
- Ability to do physical activity, requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects
- High degree of professionalism
- Reliable and ability to work flexible hours if needed
- Proven inventory control skills
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work independently and on a team to achieve established goals
- Effective oral and written communication, planning, and organization skills
- Experience with cleaning tools and chemicals
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82512989
Apply on company website