Technical Engineering Center Manager
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
With more than 4,400 employees, the Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG) Global Commercial Operations organization spans regions, divisions and functions, and includes commercial employees embedded within divisions. Commercial Operations employees are intensely focused on putting our customers first while driving growth for the company. The commercial organization includes global services and support (GSS), marketing, sales and sales operations.
Services and Support—which includes technical support, customer care, field application scientists (FAS), instrument services and support and customer training—ensures our customers have the support and guidance they need before, during and after purchasing.
How will you make an impact?
Responsible for delivering common and consistent approach to customers in your team which aligns with the core GSS Service Strategy. Leading, managing and developing the LSG GSS Technical Engineering Center Tier 2, you will facilitate personal and professional development whilst working with key stakeholders, particularly Technical Support, Field Service and Sales to deliver a seamless experience for External and Internal customers alike.
What will you do?
Manage and execute a world class remote Service and Support team. Using expert tools and practices to be responsible for:
- Driving an environment of high performance and continuous improvement & implementation of service focused on remote resolution and field onsite call avoidance strategies.
- Monitor team effectiveness and implement changes (if required) to improve customer experience delivery
- Ensure that team members handle transactions in accordance with defined procedures and standards
How will you get here?
- Minimum required education: bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Life Sciences preferred
- 5+ years of proven track record in a similar discipline with 2+ years of leadership experience in an industrial and commercial environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Marketplace/Scientific knowledge – knows Customers' environment in Research, Clinical and Diagnostics settings across a wide range of scientific workflow (preferred)
- Specific Knowledge of LSG instrumentation and applications a plus
- Technical Support and/or Customer-Facing experience a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Relocation has not been approved for this opening.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82137656
Apply on company website