Hours: 3:00pm - 1:30 am Monday - Friday (Overtime as needed)
Works with other technicians in large teams to perform filling, labeling, packaging and/or ink jetting of products on highly automated, fast paced lines.
Align with GMP, ISO 13485 guidelines and company SOPs
Comprehend production paper work up to and including product reconciliation, label reconciliation, labor sheets, product fill checks, torque checks, etc.
Cleans and sanitizes work areas, machines, glassware or equipment as needed or advised.
Operates and/or observe production equipment and makes vital adjustments to ensure smooth operations and high quality results, if required in work area.
Interface and communicate effectively with work groups to ensure completion of tasks and projects
Bring up issues when there are obstacles to completing work safely and efficiently.
Work in a fast paced environment with multiple changes in focus.
Perform basic troubleshooting of highly automated and technical equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in manufacturing
Ability to perform the duties of this job by regularly being required to stand; walk intermittently throughout the day; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear; and smell.
Frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Ability to sit for extended period of time depending on the nature of the work.
Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Employee to employ traditional lifting techniques for materials up to 75 lbs. Items over 75 lbs will require the employee to use non traditional techniques including, push-pull method, automated lifts and other equipment or additional techniques. Employee will be trained in these techniques upon employment.
Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Frequently exposed to strong and sometimes disagreeable odors and occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
Ability to occasionally work near moving machinery.
Ability to function moderate noise level.
Safety shoes are required
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and react appropriately to prioritize.
- Knowledge of GMP, FDA, ISO Regulations for diagnostics manufacturing.
- Knowledge of handling hazardous materials, OSHA safety compliance required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website