When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
In this role, you will operate a variety of processing and packaging equipment to manufacture cell culture media in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
What will you do?
In this role you may complete some or all of the following duties:
- Operate processing and packaging equipment to manufacture cell culture media. Equipment includes mixers, mills, blenders, pumps, filtration systems, and packaging equipment.
- Weigh, measure and check raw materials with assistance of computer interface to assure batches manufactured contain proper materials and quantities.
- Calibrate/operate semi-automated and automated manufacturing equipment.
- Perform in-process sampling and testing to assure batches meet specification.
- Follow all safe practices and SOP's.
- Complete and maintain Quality Records in compliance with regulatory requirements, GMP's and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain equipment and rooms in proper operating condition and proper cleanliness requirements.
- Perform activities in a controlled environment up to and including classified clean room conditions.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get here?
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
General understanding of machinery and mechanics is required. Strong attention to detail required.
Experience working with a strong focus on quality of product required. Prior experience in a GMP manufacturing environment is preferred. Knowledge of computer applications and current software is desirable.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
Works in a controlled manufacturing environment; is required to lift up to 50 lbs. and may be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties. Must be able to work safely with materials and equipment. Must be able to work overtime and flexible shifts. Various levels of gowning are required.
What Thermo Fisher Offers to Employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective on first day of employment
- Paid Time Off – Eligible to accrue up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO), pro-rated based on start date
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Plan – Company Matching Contribution up to 6%
- Shift Premium for 2nd and 3rd shift employees
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $22 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75744288
Apply on company website