- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision.
- Conducts all activities in a safe manner.
- Own, update, and follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Interact with shipping vendors to schedule pickups and deliveries.
- Interact with and direct freight drivers during loading of material.
- Properly Pick, Pack, Load, and Secure material for distribution.
- Prepare and document information on shipping paperwork.
- Communicate with Project Managers on status of samples and shipments.
- Send Pre-alerts to receiving departments.
- Dispense and ship samples of drug product.
- Handle and ship controlled substances according to internal, client, and DEA requirements.
- Perform transactions in the inventory system.
- Maintain individual training plan at the required level by staying up to date on procedures.
- Utilize SharePoint sites, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Participate in Practical Process Improvement.
- Complete day to day tasks as assigned.
- Solve day to day issues without direction.
- Assist in receiving, dispensing, and staging of drug product and packaging components.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website