Location- remote role but need to be within travelling distance to one of the office locations below:
We passionately believe in the value of improving our customers' experience. It drives increased customer loyalty for the longer term and supports sustainable revenue growth.
The Customer Experience Specialist will provide input for and support the strategic direction of the Microbiology Division (MBD) Customer Experience efforts, in line with current and future customer needs. The goal is to establish MBD as customers' trusted partner for their microbiology needs. To achieve this, concrete actions and focus areas will be derived from the strategy, and the customer experience specialist will engage with a wide variety of stakeholders, primarily, but not exclusively, inside MBD, in order to execute programs and initiatives that will improve the experience for customers around the world.
What will you do?
- Write monthly ‘CEO report' for MBD President on CAS scores, including analysis of their development (geographical, by touch point, correlation with other KPIs), with corresponding anchoring of the message in relevant functional areas prior to distribution
- Write end-of-month report on MBD CAS performance for circulation to DLT members, based on analysis of performance from global touch points
- Participate in and contribute content for Customer Experience DLT updates as requested
- Deliver MBR and QBR updates on Customer Experience, including performance tracking versus the AOP targets, and – as requested by leadership team – analysis and context for the performance from a global perspective
- Responsible for weekly Customer Experience Council calls, with circulating review by touchpoint (Customer Service, Order Fulfillment, Tech Support, Sales), including collecting material, sending invites, hosting the meeting and updating audience on division wide Customer Experience initiatives
- Responsible for global bimonthly CAS country reviews (Regional CAS Country calls) with relevant regions and touch points, including collecting material, sending invites, hosting the meeting and updating audience on division wide Customer Experience initiatives
- Accountable for writing up SOPs for processes required to bring improvements in areas most relevant for making the MBD Customer Experience better, concretely with a target of driving CAS score to 75 by 2023.
- Embraces PPI, including participation in Kaizen events relating to customer experience
- Customer Advocate participant in weekly corporate Customer Experience Program Team meetings
- Responsible to be Medallia expert and go-to-person for MBD, including ability to provide relevant analyses based on historical data
- Conduct root cause analyses based on trends and verbatim feedback, to identify most important improvement areas within Customer Experience
- Deliver Customer Experience training session for global MBD customer touch points, qualified by ThermoFisher corporate Customer Experience training program
- Be part of setting and maintaining Customer Journey maps, including analyses of relevant KPIs per journey, identify access to KPI data, mapping of ThermoFisher performance vs. customer expectations and competitors' performance
- Conduct self-driven customer visits, with the purpose of continuously developing, refining and validating our understanding of what is important to our customers
- Lead the global customer experience surveys for MBD Channel Partners, including report-out to DLT and commercial leaders
- Proactively acts with Intensity on situations that have clear negative impact on the MBD customer experience, and acts with Integrity to be a vocal voice of the customer inside the MBD organization, never settling for less than patients in need of our products deserve
- Evaluates and recommends Innovation and improvement ideas in context of Customer Experience focus areas and overall business needs
- Leads/influences and Involves peers in designing processes and customer experiences that critically challenges status quo, to significantly improve the MBD customer experience
- Actively applies knowledge of business operations outside of functional domain to bring improvements to the MBD customer experience
Who we are looking for: (input experience, skills & abilities)
- Qualifications: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in natural sciences, preferably with focus on biology, chemistry or microbiology
- Languages: Fluent in English; other European languages a benefit
- Experiences: 3-5 years of relevant commercial experience from marketing, sales, customer service organization or customer experience
- Travel requirements: 10-20% travel time to be expected
What's in it for you:
- Competitive package
- Excellent benefits - Private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, life assurance + flexible additional benefits.
- 25 days annual holiday
- Training, career progression and opportunities within a world leader in serving science.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it's not just a career. It's a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82550137
Apply on company website