Molecular Technical Sales Specialist
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
One Lambda was founded in 1984 by Dr. Paul Terasaki, a pre-eminent researcher in the field of transplantation. From its inception, the company has been at the forefront of transplant diagnostics and has been first to market with a number of cutting edge solutions that have helped laboratories and clinicians meet the ever increasing demands for high quality data and improved patient outcome.
How you will make an impact:
As a brand of Thermo Fisher Scientific, our commitment is to provide the most consistent and reliable reagents. The driving force behind our product development and educational programs is facilitating a new standard of care in transplant monitoring. We develop and distribute a comprehensive line of HLA typing and antibody detection products, laboratory instrumentation, and computer software that are used to simplify and automate testing procedures and final test evaluations. Our diagnostic tests are used by transplant centers worldwide to determine the compatibility of donors and recipients pre-transplant, and post-transplant to detect the presence of antibodies that can lead to transplant rejection.tcomes.
What you will do:
The Molecular Technical Sales Specialist will work closely with Account Managers to develop specific account growth strategies for the molecular product portfolio specific the HLA Tissue Typing Market.
- Highly technical position and requires in depth knowledge and / or experience using Molecular product workflows within HLA in the areas of PCR, SBT, RT-qPCR, SSO and NGS.
- Identify and understand customer goals, priorities and challenges to provide HLA Molecular solutions and presentations best positioned to address the customer need
- Focus on high growth area and markets to drive our HLA Molecular portfolio into new accounts outside the transplant market
- Organize and track molecular product demonstrations and trainings within the sales cycle
- Consistently and accurately manage sales process with HLA Account Managers to include sales forecasting, funnel management and sales tracking through the use of SFDC and other designated tracking tools.
- Report market intelligence and trend feedback into internal stakeholders to aid in product research and development
- Participate in regional trade shows, workshops and conferences to position and message our Transplant and HLA product solutions.
How you will get here:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Life Sciences or Chemistry.
- Minimum 3+ years of Sales Experience in the Clinical Industry or Transplant HLA Market.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to Travel Overnight 50% of the time. Willingness to Travel by Air.
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record for local travel.
- Microsoft Software Experience a must. SFDC experience a plus.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82406383
Apply on company website